…Tina Fey! For her performance in ‘This Is Where I Leave You.’
Just kidding. It’s actually me! 😀 I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award, for the second time, actually. The first time, I had no idea what it was or what I was doing, so I never fulfilled the requirements. This time around, I’ve been nominated by this lovely lady. Thank you, Zareen!
According to the rules, I am supposed to thank the person who nominated me – check; don the Liebster Award badge on my blog – check (see the ‘This Week’ widget to the right); tell readers 11 random facts about myself –
1. Sometimes when I am walking in public with my headphones in, I pretend I am in a music video.
2. I met Neon Hitch at a Pride event last July; I got her autograph on my bicep and a day later, got it tattooed on me forever.
3. Indian food is my favorite cuisine.
4. I’ve had 10 piercings in total- never all 10 at the same time; some came while others went. I retired them all but my cartilage this past June.
5. I have to sleep with a blanket, even in the height of summer.
6. I have a fondness for horizontally striped clothing.
7. I play Minecraft.
8. Bridesmaids is my favorite movie.
9. I’ve been collecting Pokemon cards since the late ’90s.
10. I have hypersomnia.
11. I’m the youngest of three boys.
– check; nominate 5 other blogs –
I nominate these fine bloggers:
G. Z. Kieft | thenarcissistwrites | January’s Dream | betternotbroken | Flora Pan
– check; finally, provide questions for them to answer –
1. Who’s a celebrity you’d most like to creep on at a trendy coffeehouse?
2. How do you feel about balloons? Amazing, right?
3. What does the LEMUR say?
4. What book are you currently reading? How is it?
5. What’s your favorite flavor of throat lozenge?
6. Which ingredients would make your ideal sandwich?
7. Which color would you like to paint the walls that are currently around you?
8. Do you have a favorite song of all-time? What is it?
9. What type of surface are your feet touching right this second? (e.g. rug, hardwood, grass, concrete, soil, not applicable, other)
Zareen has posed the following survey for me.
1. Name one person you can’t live without.
My best friend Jenn. She’s my support system; my rock; she keeps me grounded, is brutally honest, and she has taught me more than she’ll ever know.
2. What is your dream job?
I want to become a recording artist. I want to make records and play shows and tour the world. Forever.
3. Describe your ideal destination.
4. Best part of your life is…
My dreams, ambitions, hopes, and aspirations; they’re outlines of my future. Also, those fleeting moments when stress is absent, family is present, and laughter is omnipotent.
5. Favorite accessory that you can’t leave the home without.
It’s not so much an accessory as it is my chapstick. If I somehow forget it when I leave home, I will stop somewhere to buy some. I need it constantly throughout the day.
6. You hate people who…
7. Worst pick-up line ever is…?
Damn. Are you McDonald’s? ‘Cause I’m lovin’ it. (But I would totally use it.)
8. Name the car you want to drive.
Kia Soul- it doesn’t matter which color.
9. Name one person who has had significant impact on your life.
Avril Lavigne. Need I say more?
That about wraps it up. Thanks again, Zareen, for nominating me. Thank you, also, for being an awesome fellow blogger and supporter of my blog. 🙂
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning a bit more about me. I certainly look forward to learning more about my nominees!